There are a number of ways to have event information delivered to you. Most of us subscribe to at least one, if not two or three, receiving notifications by mail (every two months) or email (once a week). Choose a method that works for you from the list below.
WalkList: (free, simple and usually the most current as last minute changes can be sent to you)
- Subscribe to WalkList our free weekly email walk announcement for the latest information and news .
- Send a blank message to: firstname.lastname@example.org from your email account.
- Or sign up at Yahoogroups https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/walkoregon/info.
Meetup: (free, usually current, and interactive)
- Click the MeetUp button at the top of this page to go to our Walking Oregon and SW Washington MeetUp,
- Join MeetUp and
- Add Walking Oregon and SW Washington to receive notices of upcoming MeetUps
- Click the FaceBook button on this page to go to Oregon Walking on FaceBook
- Like Oregon Walking
- Follow Oregon Walking to see where we’ve walked and sometimes where we’re going to walk
Scheduled Group Walks: (free).
- Subscribe to one or all of several weekly or monthly walking groups. Check our calendar and Wendy’s WalkList for group walks and contact the individual listed for each walk for more information on signing up for that walk.
Newspapers and Event Magazines:
- Check your local newspaper or event magazine. Many clubs in Oregon and SW Washington advertise their walks locally.
US Postal Service:
- Subscribe to our printed magazine NW PathFinder (paid but arrives in your mail box every other month) Click graphic to enlarge.
For more information on any of these, contact: email@example.com or 503-484-6475.